Tulsa Criminal Defense
The law firm of Carlos L. Williams & Associates, PLLC has experience defending individuals charged with criminal offenses throughout Oklahoma in Municipal, Juvenile, State and Federal Courts. From handling cases of violent crimes (like domestic violence) to handling drug crimes, we can be trusted to help ensure that your legal rights are protected. We recognize that following an arrest, you likely have a lot of questions and we are here to help ensure that you receive the supportive guidance throughout the entire criminal process – from the moment of arrest all the way through hearings.
- What Types Of Criminal Cases Does Your Firm Handle In Oklahoma?
- What Generally Happens Once I Get Out Of Jail?
Other areas of the law that we are able to help with include white collar crimes, as well as probation violations, sex crimes, theft crimes and juvenile crimes. No matter whether you have been charged with, you can be confident knowing that our firm will step up to fight for you. We know what the stakes are and will aggressively fight to ensure that you are protected against the possibility of conviction. We also specialize in Deportation and Removal Defense in Immigration Court for immigrants who have been accused or convicted of criminal offenses.
We know that the Criminal and Immigration processes are stressful and problematic to your life. Our mission is simple: to discreetly provide the smartest, fastest, and most cost effective solution to the problems you’re facing.
Our firm has over 23 years of experience fighting tough criminal cases and defending Oklahomans. Put our experience to work for you. We offer competitive rates, and payment plans in most cases. Protect your freedom immediately, contact us at (918) 216-9644.
We have a large service area, to include Tulsa and surrounding areas:
- Tulsa Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Okmulgee Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Jenks Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Owasso Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Glenpool Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Bixby Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Broken Arrow Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Muskogee Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Rogers County Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Sand Springs Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Sapulpa Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Wagoner Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Claremore Criminal Defense Lawyer