Our Tulsa Immigration Attorneys understand the fear and worry that your family experiences in any deportation defense case.
Deportation – If you receive a Notice to Appear or are initially detained by ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), the US Government is alleging that you are subject to deportation or removal. There are multiple situations that could lead to Deportation and/or Removal. The most common reasons immigrants or foreign visitors are deemed to be deportable include:
- Immigration violations
- Employment-related visa violation
- Felony or misdemeanor criminal arrests or convictions
- Visa or green card expiration and overstay
- Allegations of Immigration fraud for immigration benefits
- Failing to depart after a grant of voluntary departure
- Final Order of Removal/Deportation after your asylum application is denied
There are a number of ways that a Tulsa Immigration Attorney can help you avoid deportation. Our attorneys have been successfully keeping immigrant families together by obtaining a Cancellation of Removal, receiving Political Asylum, filing an Adjustment of Status, or obtaining a waiver through the Immigration and Nationality Act. The Attorneys at Carlos L. Williams & Associates, PLLC. provide valuable and aggressive deportation defense for clients throughout the Tulsa area and across the State of Oklahoma.