Our Tulsa Immigration Attorneys understand the fear and worry that your family experiences in any deportation defense case.
If you receive a Notice to Appear or are initially detained by ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), the US Government is alleging that you are subject to deportation or removal. There are a multiple situations that could lead to Deportation and/or Removal. The most common reasons immigrants or foreign visitors are deemed to be deportable include:
- Immigration violations
- Employment-related visa violation
- Felony or misdemeanor criminal arrests or convictions
- Visa or green card expiration and overstay
- Allegations of Immigration fraud for immigration benefits
- Failing to depart after a grant of voluntary departure
- Final Order of Removal/Deportation after your asylum application is denied
There are a number of ways that a Tulsa Immigration Attorney can help you avoid deportation. Our attorneys have been successfully keeping immigrant families together by obtaining a Cancellation of Removal, receiving Political Asylum, filing an Adjustment of Status, or obtaining a waiver through the Immigration and Nationality Act. The Attorneys at Carlos L. Williams & Associates, PLLC. provide valuable and aggressive deportation defense for clients throughout the Tulsa area and across the State of Oklahoma.
Call For A Consultation